QUESTION: What is a full warranty?
ANSWER: It is a “full” warranty when:
- There is not a limit the duration of implied warranties
- Coverage is not limit to first purchasers
- Warranty service is free of charge, including such costs as returning the product or removing and reinstalling the product when necessary
- At the consumer’s choice, either a replacement or a full refund if, after a reasonable number of tries, the product can’t be repaired
- Consumers aren’t required to perform any duty as a precondition for receiving service, except notice that service is needed